Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Lights

I have squeezed in every holiday activity I can into this season so we kicked off last weekend with a family date with the Baker's. We took the kids to dinner at what was told to me was a Character dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe. It was not and to top it off the lady made my reservation for the day I called to book it way back in the middle of November. Jenni and I may have lost sight of the holiday cheer for a few minutes while we stood their being told that we would have to wait almost an hour to eat with 3 children who were starving and waiting to see Mickey!!! Yup I was close to showing that lady some Ho Ho Ho alright!

Once we got that all sorted out, we had a wonderful dinner with well behaved kids (at least as well behaved as 4 kids under the age of 4.)! After that we listened to the pianist in the lobby play Christmas Carol's while the girls danced and took pictures in front of their beautiful tree.

We ended the night with a trip around the monorail to check out the castle. Oh it was pretty magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment