Monday, June 14, 2010

Miss Popular

Olivia and I were very busy this past week, with many little outings planned to get us out of the house.

Tuesday was my first outing without Ben and it was a bit trying. I had everything ready, so I put her in her car seat and she started screaming like I tried to kill her. I felt so bad, what had I done...pinched her or squished her? I think I was more distraught then she was. So I pulled her back out and tried to comfort her and once she was calm it was time to try again. Olivia was not having it, but since my car was running I went with it and just put her in the car. She pretty much screamed the whole way to Mommom's house. Upon our arrival, Mommom was waiting outside for us. Thank heavens maybe she would calm down now. Grande took her out of the car seat and cheered her right up. After a quick diaper change and a bottle we were ready to head to the mall. Poor little Olivia was up almost the whole day and was very cranky. She was not liking her experience at the mall, it was time to head home.

It was an eventful day and an even more eventful evening. It was time for her first bath in her spa tub, what we thought would be a miserable experience after her reaction to getting a bath in the sink. Her bath time actually was very peaceful. Olivia seemed to really enjoy being in the water, even getting her hair washed was nice. Yea...she likes the water.

Hanging out after Olivia's bath...she is exhausted.

Friday was another very busy day for Olivia and I. We started out really well, she slept while I was able to get ready. It didn't take long to get us all set and headed out to our first lunch date with our BFF's Jenni and Caitlin. Millenia here we come!!! Walking in was like walking in to heaven, Olivia had a huge smile on her face like she knew where she was. Thankfully we came early so we could do a little shopping before lunch. 


Olivia and Caitlin on their first lunch date. 

Well, Miss Olivia slept through our entire lunch and woke up very hungry as soon as we got in the car to head home. I guess I won't make it to the house so it's off to Ben's office. A little quality time with dad. Ben was excited to get to show her off and let her lay on his desk for awhile before we had to head home, well with a stop at Jamie's first. 



Friday night was a very special outing, our "sister" Mandie was celebrating her 21st birthday at our favorite place...KOBE's!!! It would be Olivia's first time there and she slept the whole time, even through the banging of the gong. What a great night it was!


Ben, Olivia, and Chris.


My wonderful Hubby and I at Kobe's.



No comments:

Post a Comment