Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grandparents Weekend

Olivia got to spend some quality time with each of her grandparents over the weekend. Saturday we took her and Oakley over to Ben's parents house, I think Oakley was the most excited to be with Tigger and Stitch. While the boys were playing outside Olivia was hanging out inside with Nana and Papa! Their dog Stitch has taken a backseat to Olivia when she is around and he is not that happy about it. However, he did give her a kiss, I think she is growing on him.

We even got to go to Chili's for the first time since I had Olivia and that means MARGARITA'S! My little Princess slept the entire time and Nana and I got to enjoy our Margarita's. No Ben and Papa did not partake in the drinking. What a lovely Saturday.

On Sunday Ben decided that he was going to cut down all the dead trees in the backyard and then it was off to my parents house. Grandpa was so excited to see her and so was Stella. Olivia started crying and Stella was so worried and was trying to get close enough to make her feel better.  Once she felt better, she got to watch 101 Dalmation's with GiGi.

We headed to Cristiano's for an early dinner and Olivia got to meet Frank and Kate for the first time. Olivia seems to really enjoy going to the bar and helping Grandpa in the kitchen. Yup, Dad takes her right in there. I think this will be her first job, I bet she will make great tips.

Well, we had another great weekend, I am really enjoying my weekends off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment