Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scared

Since our appointment on Wednesday and hearing about the possiblity of having to go through C-section I have been doing my research. I read about it during my first pregnancy but not all in depth. Just enough to have a clue. This time it was different and I needed to know everything. I am very much a controlling person and like to know the outcome of everything and this is out of my control and that scares the crap out of me. I read everything I could online and I also emailed a few friends who had "been there done that," one even with my doctor. They all were so kind to tell me great information on their own experiences and helped to answer many of my questions. It's so nice to hear from people who have recently been through something. We also got great support from family and friends. Calls, texts, and emails came through with kind words of encouragement and love. I never thought thing would come down to having to chose a c-section if things didn't go well during labor. But at least I feel prepaired for the possiblity.

1 comment:

  1. Wait did you have to do a c-section or not? Assuming this post was supposed to be posted before baby Ben arrived. :)

    ReplyDelete