Friday, March 9, 2012

Benjamin's Nursery Reveal

Well, after much work and procrastination Benjamin's nursery is finally finished. I mean sure it needs one more picture in a frame and I am still waiting for Ben to buy me some boat rope to tie back the curtains. But it's good enough. I love it and enjoy getting to sit in there and Olivia loves to point to the whales or as she refers to them as Shamu and the shark with his tail.

So without further adieu, Welcome to the...






 
We love the little bookshelf that we purchased from A Southern Charm here in College Park. They did a fantastic job redoing it for us.

 


I love the little details in the room, like the little jars that are reminiscent of a message in a bottle type bottles.

We added a lot of little touches that we DIY'ed, like the initial board and the Keep Calm sign.

We love all the little pops of red that we were able to bring in, especially the nightstand that Ben worked on.


Cute little red buckets to hold toys.

Another one of my favorites, the pillows that I made myself. I am so proud of them.
 
 


No headbands this time so whats better then shoes and hats?


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I'm impressed with your sewing skills and the DIY things y'all made!

    ReplyDelete