Wednesday, March 7, 2012

37 Weeks {Benjamin}


Another great appointment has come and gone. Visited with Dr. Peppy and was told again that I am not dilated at all, seriously what is it with my body wanting to keep my kids inside? Other then that we had our stress test. That went well we even had a big contraction during it plus lots of small ones that I didn't notice. But Benjamin reacted well to everything which was just what the Dr. wanted to see.


On a side note I was thankful that I was coming from work for this appointment and looked pretty good. Why you ask? Only because I was asked to do an interview for the Physicians Associates Practice about that I thought of everything. Yup I am going to be a movie star! Haha, so I agreed since I love my Dr. and his staff, all the while not knowing that I was doing this in front of a camera. I began to put that together when I had to sign a waver and my favorite nurse yelled, "haha we set you up, love you!". Thank you T! When I get the piece that they are putting together I will try to post it here. Only great feedback because really I have nothing bad to say about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment