Thursday, March 15, 2012

Olivia's 1st Braves Game

Over the past few month's I have been working on an event for my company and last night we got to attend. It all went off with only one slight hitch, thankfully!!! We all headed to the Braves Spring Training Game and I was able to bring Jamie who is taking over for me while I am on Maternity Leave from work and Olivia. Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle DJ were invited as well, special clients in a small world. Everything was great, Olivia loved watching the game and the fireworks (she is totally my child, I love them and so does Ben).

Technically this is not Olivia's 1st Braves Game. 2 years ago Ben and I attended the Braves Event as Darla's guest for the same CIBER event and I was 2 month's away from having Olivia. It's strange how things come about like that.

Braves Game March 2010

Just taking in the game, which she loved. Papa would have been so proud.

Olivia and Aunt Jamie!



Olivia just hanging out with her God Parents! 3 pees in a pod that's for sure. We couldn't have picked more appropriate people for her!

My BABIES! Next Year I will have to bring them both back and get another Picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment