Thursday, March 1, 2012

21 Month's {Olivia}

Olivia is in her last month of being an only child and I can't believe it. She has become so loving towards her brother in the past few weeks. She loves to give him hugs and kisses and loves to rub my belly. When we lay in bed at night she usually pulls my shirt up to give him lovin' and in the morning he gets a kiss and hug. It is the most adorable thing. She does get a little rough and likes to hit or dive bomb kisses on my belly, but for the most part she is really good. I hope this continues after he arrives, but I am prepared for anything.


I swear she has changed more over the last month then she has in awhile, I feel like she is trying to grown up before her brother gets here. She is becoming very attached to Daddy but at the same time very independent when it comes to me. She wants to be held all the time when Daddy is around but she seems to know that I can not do the same (at least for too long). Her room is her haven, she could sit in there and play or talk to her 'animals' for a long time (in toddler time).


We are making huge strides in the eating department, especially when it comes to using a utensil. She loves 'poons' and forks and almost always insists on using one. We did have to get suction cup bowls because she loves to end her meal by throwing the plate or bowl on the floor. It has also seemed to help her not to feed Oakley throughout her meal. It was always one for her and one for him. He may have liked it but Mommy and Daddy didn't.

We insisted on drinking from one of her old transition bottles. She found this
while I was prepping for Benjamin.




I gave Olivia her first manicure followed by her second pedicure on Sunday while it rained. She sat on the table so nicely and made it so easy for me. All she could say was pretty as she stared at her hands.



We had another fun incident like our Snow Day. This time she found it more fun to open the box of nursing pads I had just bought. She is quick and had them everywhere before we could get the word NO out of our mouths.



No comments:

Post a Comment