Friday, October 22, 2010

5 Months

5 Months
Stats:
Weight: 13lbs. 11ozs.
(No Dr. appointment this month, 6 month check up on November 22, we will have her stats then. I was able to weigh her at one of Mom's Dr. offices.)

It has been a busy month for our little family, and we can hardly believe Olivia is almost 6 months old. She is learning so many new things every day, I feel like I can't keep up with it all. I just have left her baby book on the table so that I can write everything down. Just the other day I took her out front to wait for Daddy to get home, I sat her in the grass with me, and she just sat there all by herself. I was so proud and so was Ben when he pulled up and saw her. Then she lost her balance and took a face full of leaves. That she did not like as much, we do not like to be dirty. Oh the fun new pictures I will be able to take.  

Trying to stay balanced.

We have been having some beautiful weather her especially in the morning. So Olivia and I have been taking full advantage of it by taking lots of morning walks. Little on is happy to wander in her stroller and take in the scenery. It's safe and she isn't getting dirty, she sure does take after me. 

Morning walk.

This month we have grown out of many clothes and are even out of the 1's and into the 2's (diapers). She has been so active playing in her excer-saucer, rolling all over the floor, and always wanting to stand. I stood her up against the coffee table and just let her hold on, she was so excited that she could stand "on her own". I can see why she only gained a pound, she is working it off as fast as she can get it in her mouth. Let me tell you getting that bottle ready and in her mouth is never fast enough for Olivia. She now takes it right out of your hand and shoves it in her mouth. She is pretty good at holding it all by herself too, she just needs to learn how to tip it back to keep it flowing. 


Happy Fall


No comments:

Post a Comment