Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Time

Saturday was all about pumpkin's; carving them, eating them, and our little Punkin!!!



We took Olivia to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin's and she just loved it. I sat her with all the pumpkin's and she was so interested in the hay that was on the ground and all the pumpkin's around her. It was so funny just to watch her.


Fun at the pumpkin patch with my little twin punkin!

Saturday night we had our carving party, or as Mark lovingly refers to it as "The Pumpkin Slaying"! We had a great time with all our friends. The kids loved it too, I think. I carved Olivia's pumpkin and I am sure next year's will be better, now that I know you have to carve the dark part and not the white. 

Martha Moment's


Yup, I made it!




3 Pregger's

Happy Pumpkin Carving!



No comments:

Post a Comment