Friday, October 1, 2010

Olivia's Garden

Since we have moved into our new house Olivia's room has been the top of the list to finish and it is finally complete minus drapes and her name needs to be put up! I was lucky to be able to do her nursery twice now and the second time was even better. We ended up having to change her bedding because when I ordered her first set they sent me part of it and by the time they sent the rest it was discontinued and I never got a matching set. So we went with our 2nd choice a set from Pottery Barn that we loved!

It's a pink flower theme and I worked on a few little craft projects to complete her Garden Room! It's perfect and will easily grow with her.


Ben, DJ, and James built my floating shelves!




Mommy's Projects for Olivia's Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment