Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nursery Update #2

As of yesterday here is where my list stands. I am feeling much less stressed over the things that I need to accomplish for his nursery since they all seem much more managable now. I washed all his linens, towels, and most blankets yesterday. I also was able to get 2 loads of his clothes done, wow it was so different to wash clothes wihtout having a ton of pinks. So strange.

These are still the piles that I need to do!
His room is still a disaster of things everywhere, but we were able to get somethings up on the walls, the bedding is on, and I think I have almost all of the little decor items that I wanted.

His little dresser loaded down with clean blankets! His little bath
robe is hung and waiting on him. Everything else still needs to be
organized and placed appropriately.

See what I mean about a complete mess!



I love his bedding, it looks so great in the room, and the colors are perfect. I would feel like I was on a boat somewhere if it weren't for the mess that I was looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment