Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Heart Day

February is my favorite month of the year and not just because it's my birthday month! There are always so many fun things to look forward to like Valentine's Day especially since I found the love of my life. The first love of my life and now my 2 babies and 1 fur baby loves.

We began today by joining little Brinkley who with the help of her Mommy threw a wonderful Valentine's Party for 10 her friends. Unfortunately I could only stay for a bit so Ben was a sport and hung out with all the Mom's, we didn't want Olivia to miss it. It took her a little while to want to let go of Daddy but she did and had a great time with everyone. Here is a picture of all the Little's together. Fallon even made a cute sign for the babies who are on the way!


Olivia got a Valentine's Day balloon from her Daddy and I got flowers hand delivered to my work followed by lunch. Once I got out of work we spent a quiet evening at home and enjoyed some quality family time. Grandpa and Uncle James joined us as well, all in all it was a perfect night.



No comments:

Post a Comment