Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sneak Peak {Nursery}

Here is a little sneak peak at the mess that is the nursery. It has been painted and that is all.

Ben cleaned out the room yesterday, YEA! SO it looks very bare but I did not take new photos. He also ordered and picked up the crib. Now he just needs to put that together.












Below is the sham that I ordered (I have a pillow for it but I haven't washed it yet) I still need to order the matching bedding. I have loved this set, Jackson Nursery from Pottery Barn, forever now. I am so happy that I can finally have it for my own little boy. I am sure that he will love the ocean as much as his Daddy does. His nursery will have a nautical, somewhat ocean feel to it. Something we both love.
Bedding! This is the theme of the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment