Monday, February 13, 2012

Little Man Shower

With the up coming arrival of a second child many people are not lucky enough to have a second baby shower. However I have amazing family and friends, my sister and best friend threw a wonderful shower for us on Saturday. To say the least I was honored! 
The Hostess'
There were bow ties, neck ties, and mustaches galore, oh and a photo booth! The decorations were beautiful and the food was delicious.


Photo Fun

I think I want a photo booth at every event, because it was so much fun.

There were also the unconventional baby shower games, like get the Oreo from your forehead to your mouth with no hands, and build a "baby" ruth a cradle.


Benjamin was showered with so many wonderful things, he will have a closet and shoe collection to rival his sister's, fluffy blankets, new toys, and all the other necessities. Maybe my mind will rest now.


Thank you to everyone who came and made this day so special for us. We truly are blessed with the people who surround us! We love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment