Thursday, February 16, 2012

34.5 Weeks {Benjamin}


The end is going much faster then I thought it would, thank goodness for a very busy February! I visited Dr. P yesterday and we once again had a very good visit. He checked Benjamin's heart rate and again it was a strong 141 BPM's and he couldn't believe how active he is, he watched him move all over. I also got what is good news even though I don't want to get my hopes up, if I start to show progression I will be induced in the 39th week (reminder: with Olivia I didn't do anything until we went to the hospital at 40 weeks to be induced). Unless things happen naturally on their own sooner, that would be good too. So I am praying to the cervix gods that mine will cooperate and we will meet the little man before his due date.

Baby Benjamin dancing in my belly last night! This is pretty much
what I do each night when I lay down, just watch him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment