Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

There wasn't much going on Memorial Day weekend, we just hung out with little Olivia. Kristen and James came to visit on Saturday and we had our first outing. The five of us went to Olive Garden for lunch, Olivia spent it covered in her car seat so that no one would breathe on her. However, she did really well and only fussed for a few minutes. Then since it decided to rain the rest of the day we watched the Hangover. 

Saturday night was not so relaxing, Olivia decided that she did not want to go to sleep. She spent 4 hours crying until I decided that I had enough and began packing to take her to my parents. When I was already to leave she decided that it was time to sleep. Ben took her and I went to sleep. Sunday morning we went to my parents house to hang out for a little while. It was a very restful day, I even got a nap. 

Hanging out with GiGi and Stella.

Memorial day we decided to have a cookout at the house and just hang out with some friends and family. Ben even surprised me with a swing for the backyard. Olivia and I really enjoyed spending a little bit of time in our new swing. 


Madie, Olivia, and I in our new swing. 


Swinging with Aunt Vicky.


Mommy and Olivia!


No comments:

Post a Comment