Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mommy's New Endeavor

As many of you all know I have been applying for a new job since graduating in May, very unsuccessfully. Almost a month ago my Mother-in-Law was able to get me an interview with a an IT consulting company called Ciber. I went through 3 interviews and everything went great. After waiting, waiting, and more waiting I received the call yesterday that got the job! I will be the Coordinator on the AAA account here in Lake Mary. My first official day will be November 29, but I go in next week to our downtown office to fill out paperwork and meet with some of the team that I will be working with.

I am so excited and can't wait to start. But I know that it is going to be very hard leaving my little pumpkin after being home with her for the last 6 months. She will be in very trusted hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment