Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Interactive Evening

Last night we were invited to spend the evening with the Crofoot and Rowley families. What a great way to start the week, since I was in charge of the dessert, I spent Monday attempting to make a cake that I had never tried before. Maybe not such a great idea, and somehow it ended up looking like it went through an earthquake. Oh well, it made it there in one piece and looked delicious. I took full advantage of strawberry season and filled the cake with them.


Playing with Coleson.



Olivia got to play with Coleson and Brinkley and luckily the girls did not make each other cry this time. They played so nicely together, it was awesome to watch. Plus since they were being so good it gave all of the adults time to talk. I love Mommy talk it always gives new incite on things that we are all going through or will be in the near future.

Taste testing all Coleson's toys.

Olivia and Brinkley all smiles.


The boys were in charge of making the dinner, which was putting together pizzas to cook on the Green Egg. They turned out amazing, I never knew that you could cook a pizza on a grill. And since the weather has been so beautiful that we spent the whole night in their backyard. Have I mentioned that I love this time of year. We can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment