Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introducing Bear Bear

For those of you who know me and I mean really know me, you also know Puff Puff! He goes everywhere with me and has been around for 28 years. When we found out we were pregnant many of you asked if I would pass down Puff Puff to our future child and my answer was Absolutely Not!. I was not trying to be mean but I was worried that he would not fare well at his age.


Introducing ...Bear Bear

Not to fear Olivia does not need Puff Puff, because she has her own. I would like to introduce to you Bear Bear! She received him when she was born and still in the hospital and for the most part has spent much of his life thus far in a basket next to her crib. However in the past couple of month's she pulled him out and has grown very attached to him. He now spends his days with her and nights protecting her in her crib! I love to watch their friendship, they cuddle, they talk, and she throws him.




Bear Bear even took his first trip this past month to Philadelphia with us. He joined us at the wedding and all the site seeing before we headed back home. I am certain that we will have many more stories of Olivia and Bear Bear!

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment