Friday, March 18, 2011

Motivation

Ok so a little kick in the ass may be necessary. I have been to the gym for the past 2 month's every day (during the week) and have lost 5 pounds. And now we hover, for some reason I haven't been able to move past this little mark. Oh a little fib this week since I have been sick this I lost a couple more, but I am sure that it will be back now that I am feeling much better. BOOO for that.

So we now have a friendly little motivational bet thing going on in our house. When I lose my (yes, that means that Ben is going to lose 20lbs as well) 20 pounds I get $500 to spend on new clothes. To give it a bit of kick the first one of us to lose the 20lbs gets a little extra present. Yea. I think this should help motivate me just a little bit more. I will not spend this summer in a tankini. Oh if putting pictures of Playboy models all around the house worked now. Kristen can we be 23 again?

I will keep you updated and let you know what amazing clothes I get when I lose it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment