Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shrimp & Grit's

It may have been rainy and dreary outside last night, but Ike and Fallon's was bright and cheery. We headed over for dinner with my side dish in hand. Not to toot my own horn or anything but it was delish (toot), which for someone who does not do much cooking is a great honor. Fallon prepared an amazing meal of shrimp, grits, and sausage, yes my mouth is watering. Followed up with an amazing dessert by the Dessert Lady herself, Kelsey. Maybe I should plan a girls cooking night, so that I can learn from these pro's (since my loving husband has come out and said that I can't cook (I beg to differ))?

Ok enough about the food because it is making me super hungry and it's only 10am. Let's talk about our amazingly adorable Little's, who are growing like weeds. If you recall in an older post Brinkley and Olivia's first encounter didn't go so well. They would get within a foot of each other and start crying. Thankfully this has turned into the most adorable affection for each other. Last night we caught Olivia doling out hugs and kisses for Brinkly. I think little Coleson is feeling left out and may need another boy to even things up a bit.

So until next time here are some pics to show off our precious Little's!


Flash Back


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a fellow blogger and was wondering if you could share with me how to post pics on here in the cluster way you post them and add text to the photo?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete