Saturday, June 25, 2011

'Bye Bye Mama'

I wanted to share a very funny story from this morning, I hope you laugh as much as I was.

Olivia and I were hanging out this morning while Ben was at a work function, just sitting on the floor in our bedroom when Olivia found my purse. She loves carrying it around pretending to be such a big girl. She took it into the bathroom and then back out and put it on the floor in front of me. I thought she was giving it back but no, instead she began to pull out each item. She tasted each one and then put them on the floor next to my purse, until she got to my car keys. At which point she stood up, looked me in the eyes, and waved saying bye-bye and walked out the bedroom door. I started laughing and she peeked her head back in and decided to walk back over to me. With my keys in her mouth she dug back into my purse pulling out my credit card. She looked at me, leaned over giving me a kiss, and said bye-bye and walked out the door again! Yes, that would be a girl after my own heart!

Oh I almost peed myself laughing at this. Oh I have taught her well and Daddy is in big trouble when she gets a but older.

No comments:

Post a Comment