Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Photo Layouts

I have had several people wondering how I do my photo layouts recently. So I figured that I should just let you all know. The reason behind it is because I ran out of memory space for pics on here and had to buy more space. Now I just put up more pictures in one, if that makes any sense to you.

I have downloaded a free photo editor from online called Photo Scape (and I LOVE it), not only can I edit all my photos but you can make these cool picture pages. You can add frames and edges to everything and it does so much more. It only took me a little bit to figure it out, so anyone how is not tech savvy (like me) will figure it out pretty quickly.


I can do cool stuff like this!
I also know from a friend of mine that you can use Picasa Web Albums to make picture pages and add text as well. Along with Paint which is where I have made some as well, but they are much more time consuming and tedious.

I hope this helps you out and if not email me at LiLChrissy83@aol.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment