Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Projects

Ok if you have checked out my Inspiration page lately, you would see my summer project's list. Well, today I got a great phone call from Fallon, who found the greatest dinning room table. I sent Ben over right away and within 15 minutes, it was MINE. My search is finally over.

Here is a pic of our new table until, I have time to redo it!




 Then I decided to try the other restore store to see if I found anything else that interested me. So Jamie and I packed up Olivia and headed out. Of course I found the cutest (for lack of a better word) trunk, that once we remove the desk from our room will find a home under the window. I am super excited about the deal that Jamie haggled for me. I paid $60 they wanted $95!



Much larger then a trunk it is almost like a dresser only shorter.


Also, on my list is to finish our bedroom furniture redo! Pardon the crap in the pics!


Current State

The finished one piece of 3




















What is your summer project? Happy DIYing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment