Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thankful

Today, I look at my little princess and thank God for the love she receives. Not just from her Daddy and I but from our entire family's and all of our friends. Tonight as I put Olivia to bed, I held her tighter then I normally do and kissed her a few more times. I thank God that she has been brought into our lives and that He has given me the ability to love and care for her.

Our Little Angel

Warning: Soap Box

On the heels of July 4th, where we celebrate our country and all the good that it brings us. I will remember that there is a greater being out there who will be the final Judgement. I will remember that there will come a day that justice will be served and a child who seems to have been forgotten, for champagne and parting will have that well deserved answer.

It was said today that he could go home and tell his daughter that he saved a life. But what about the life that was lost over 3 years ago? Who would have saved her life, when her own mother would not? My favorite quote speaks volumes:
Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you!

Tonight I pray for all the families who have been wronged and grieve over the loss of a child or any family member, or friend. I pray for justice for those families, that they may have peace of mind. Mostly tonight we pray or little Caylee Marie Anthony!

I now step down from my soap box!

No comments:

Post a Comment