Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday

There isn't much going on around here but I wanted to share of few pics with you. 


Olivia has recently become very attached to her
baby dolls. She will carry them all around the house
and wants to take them every where. It is very cute.
Until she gets tired of them and throws them on their head.


A quick stop at Home Goods and Olivia found a few things she
really wanted (but didn't get).


This is how we insisted on leaving the house Tuesday morning to go to Great Mommom's.
I tried to put them in the diaper bag so that I could more easily manage and that only caused a fit.
She wanted to carry them all, yea try getting them all in the car seat. FUN


Oh how I LOVE the OH face and I am so glad that it is still around.


Finally I leave you with an adorable video of Olivia giving Oakley kisses and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment