Monday, August 1, 2011

July Is Over

It's incredible how fast this year has gone by and we are quickly approaching the Holiday Season, no I  don't think this way but as I make my way through stores such as Hobby Lobby they already have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations up. Umm am I the only one who thinks July is too early for this? I am still enjoying the blistering heat of summer. Ok so the weather may be boarder line unbearable but I am just not ready for the holiday's yet, even though I love that time of year. It's like they are wishing away the warm sunny days that were made perfect for sand, swimming, and sun bathing. Ahh, the amazingness that is living within 30 minuets of the beach.

But I digress, we have had a very busy weekend around here I actually worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at my parent's wine bar (Cristiano's). It was so busy, which is always nice and even though I haven't worked in a while I didn't do to badly. Olivia came Friday night and stayed for about an hour and got a cooking lesson for Papa. She sat just like a big girl in her high chair for almost 20 minutes munching on a piece of bread watching Papa make some meals.



Cooking Lessons with Papa

Saturday Ben went to Gainsville/Ocala to help his sister move into her new apartment. So with all the extra working going on we didn't have much time for anything else. I got a few things done around the house like cleaning, 2 more projects got checked off and we joined Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Vicky, and Uncle DJ for dinner Sunday night. All in all it was a productive weekend but very exhausting. I think we are both looking forward to a calm night at home and an early bedtime tonight.

Sunday Fun at home!


Olivia brushing Puff Puff's hair.


Spray Paint Projects:
The shelf used to be black and I just thought it was boring.
I bought the initial for $3 at Hob Lob and made it prettier.
Simple yet much nicer looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment