Monday, August 8, 2011

Home Spa Morning

Saturday morning I had lots to accomplish before we headed out for our day, so while we watched some cartoons in bed I decided to multitask and paint my nails. Olivia was very interested in what I was doing and kept putting her feet up wanting me to do her toes too! She crawled in my lap for our first attempt, but she kept trying to touch them. She did get nail polish all over her hands and it was Daddy to the rescue.


Matching Toes

She kept looking at them and saying Pretty

She sat next to me while I did another coat on my nails and then stuck her feet in my view again. This time I made her sit with Daddy so he could control her hands. I got one foot done and she sat there cutely (yup I made it up) blowing them dry. Once that foot was dry we did the other foot and continued to blow on those.

It was so much fun I can't wait to spend our Mommy/Daughter Spa Day's at an actual spa with someone else doing our toes. It will be so much fun, I love having my little Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment