Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Ben

The moment I had that little thought that I was pregnant with our little princess, I knew that you would be the most amazing father! Each day you prove me right, you are the most involved father, and you are not scared to do anything. I can't even imagine doing this by myself. I know that I don't show it nearly enough but all you do is appreciated beyond what words can express!

You make her laugh and all those smiles just melt my heart! You may not be here today but we celebrate you every day! We love you tons.

xoxo
Chrissy



Olivia worked very hard to make this beautiful book for her Daddy!






Also a BIG HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my Daddy, my Grandfather's, and My Father-In-Law! You are all amazing. We love you so much and thank you for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment