Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Planning

I can't believe all the time that I put into planning Olivia's first birthday party and it's over. I miss it! Don't get me wrong, I do not miss all the late nights that I put in standing at the island in our kitchen cutting, gluing, and all together crafting. My back surely doesn't miss that! But I do wish that her birthday would have lasted longer so that I could enjoy all of my hard work just a little bit longer. I find myself looking through the pictures pretty often just to revisit the day.



As I was going through this whole process I started thinking about how I could possibly one day turn it into a business. Would people pay to have someone else do all the planning and work that comes with a kids birthday party? For that matter any one's birthday party. I guess I still have some thinking to do on that end, I would love to though. I really did enjoy the time. But the good thing is that I have already figured out the theme and colors for her 2nd birthday. Is it to early to start the decoration process? Maybe I should decorate now and leave them up for a whole year? Ha ha, OK enough!

Don't get me wrong I have plenty of things to keep me busy, since her birthday we have been gone every weekend. Our home has turned into a place we only visit. I have spent all this week doing laundry, packing, and cleaning in preparation for our Morse Family Vacation. This one is really needed, I just want to sit with my feet in the water. 

Happy Wednesday and Cheers to REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment