Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Year's



Long Boat Key a couple month's after we met.
 This month marks the anniversary of when Ben and I met. Yes, it's been 10 long years that we have know each other and look how far we have come.

I can still remember sitting in the hot tub at the Long Boat Key Club with my sister and her friend chatting with this cute boy and his friend. The stories of that vacation are still told and laughed about because who knew that 2 families would meet and eventually be brought together this way.



New Semerna Beach

I will share 2 with you:

Embarassing first, I was playing in the surf with my sister and her friend, waving at Ben on the shore to come out with us. This was when a wave hit me from behind and broke the closure on my bathing suit top. Before I knew it my bathing suit top was around my wrist and I was ducking under the water as I scramed at Jamie to fix it! Thankfully nothing was seen, at least that he will admit to.

One night we (Ben, Butch, Jamie, Katie, and myself) decided to take a walk down the beach. As we were on the way back to the hotel the matchmakers took off running to leave Ben and I standing there. Let me remind you that they were all 15-17 years old and not very mature at the time. But if they wouldn't have done that we would not have had our very first kiss and one that makes for an amazing memory.

Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment