Thursday, May 10, 2012

30th Anniversary Weekend


This past weekend we headed back to Long Boat Key to celebrate our parents 30th Anniversary. The weather was beautiful and the view of the gulf was amazing. We spent 3 days lounging by the pool, playing by the ocean, and wandering around St. Armand's circle!

 


Jamie, Ben, and I secretly had been arranging something special for Saturday night. I rushed Mom and Dad out of the hotel suite and dropped them off in front of the Chart House, (they thought we were all going to dinner) I sent them in to have drinks and appetizers and told them I would be back. In the meantime, Jamie was decorating the room while baby watching, and Ben was off to pick up a wonderful dinner.

By the time I picked them up they were wondering when and where we were having dinner especially when I took them back to the hotel. But when we walked back into the hotel room and they saw this...

they figured it out. We enjoyed appetizers and champagne on the patio while we watched the sunset! Followed by dinner and the delicious cake that Jamie designed especially for them.

What an amazing weekend celebrating our amazing parent's! I hope my marriage lasts as long as theirs and our love remains as strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment