Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Big Girl Panties

We have been working on the potty training since before Olivia turned 2. Unfortunately she never had a huge interest in it. We never pushed her to pee on the potty but we always asked. But since just before Thanksgiving she started showing more on an interest in it. Slowly over the last 2 months she used the big potty and her little potty more and more.

OK let me share the story behind this picture. (Yes, Jamie she will kill me for this and I don't care) I had both the kids home while Ben was at work this past Saturday and I was putting Benjamin down for a nap. I came out to see that she moved her potty into the living room so that she could watch her movie while she went poopy!I about died laughing when she told me this.

We are officially potty trained in this house. What a great way to start the new year. She still sleeps in a diaper (yes, a diaper because she wants to wear the ones that brother wears) and we are ok with that. It's a lot less to clean up, although 90% of the time she wakes up dry.

Needless to say I am truly amused at how many little panties I wash on a weekly basis. Hello Cinderella, Hola Dora!!!


Who knew I would be washing a zillion panties each week.



No comments:

Post a Comment