Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

The past few years I haven't given myself goals for the new year, but I have a lot that I want to accomplish next year!

1. Learn Italian: Which is actually something I have wanted to do for most of my life and Ben bought me Rosetta Stone. It's gonna happen.

2. Perfect my Photography: A huge hobby of mine, but lately I haven't taken much time for it. Come on between chasing after 2 kids and trying to keep my house looking like I don't just let Olivia drop her junk anywhere she wants, it's been tough.
3. Buy a home: Pretty sure this won't happen this year but we haven't wanted anything more, so we can work on this. We just want a place to call ours and not have to worry that we may be moving again.

4. Finish all of my open projects! That list keeps growing.

5. Take in every moment with my family!!!

6. Look like I didn't have a baby last year! And by that I mean lose the mom-gut. It's been much harder getting rid of it since the c-section but I swear I will see it dissapear. I want to rock the shit out of some bikini's this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment