Friday, February 8, 2013

Chatting with Olivia




Ben and I often find ourselves looking at each other over things that Olivia says. Many times we are trying very hard not to laugh but she just says the most hilarious things. I want to keep these little moments fresh so we can share them with her when she is older. So every few weeks I will post the funny things that she says, I will call it "Out of the Mouth's of Babes!".

Conversation #1:
Olivia: I'm talking!
Mommy: Yes, you are!
Olivia: And your talking, and Daddy, and brother, and Oakley.
Mommy: Yes, Mommy and Daddy talk, and brother talks in his own way, but Oakley...
Olivia: He doesn't talk Mommy, he barks!

Conversation #2:
Olivia: I toot toot! I farted!

Conversation #3:
In the car Benjamin was reaching out to Olivia
Olivia: I can't reach you brother.
Benjamin keeps reaching
Olivia: No brother I can't hold your hand. I can't reach you.

Conversation #4:
Olivia: Beds are for jumping not for sleeping.

Conversation #5:
Olivia: I don't like firetrucks.
Mommy: Oh really? Uncle Wyatt drives a firetruck.
Olivia: I like firetrucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment