Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 Year Ago...

Happy Anniversary 
to the most AMAZING Husband 
that a girl could ask for!

As Ben and I look forward to celebrating our 1 year anniversary I thought I would share some photos of our special days. Yes, I said days. We had 2 ceremonies and 2 receptions. We were first married in the catholic church on September 16 and then at Disney on September 19. It was the most wonderful week, were able to make many memories with our friends and family that we will have to look back on as we grow old. 

For the Catholic ceremony I was lucky enough to be able to wear my mother's 27 year old wedding dress. We made a small change to the sleeves and that was all that had to be done. It was a small simple ceremony with a reception at our family's wine bar. It was a very vintage affair and meant so much to me. 



Thank you Katie for the beautiful photo's!

On September 19 we said "I Do" again in front of all of our friends and family at Disney. It truly was a fairytale day. If I could plan the whole day again I don't think I would do anything differently. It was PERFECT!


We did it...Again!







Heading to the reception


The most amazing moment!

We are now on our way to celebrate our Anniversary Weekend in Sarasota! Many pictures to come. 




No comments:

Post a Comment