Monday, December 27, 2010

7 Months

Olivia, every day that passes I thank God for the blessings that He has bestowed upon our life. You may have come in the littlest package but you have brought the biggest fulfilment. Your Daddy and I consider ourselves the luckiest people in the world for you to have chosen us as your parents.

Watching you as you grow and change is magical. In just 7 short months you have become so independant, of course you still need your Mommy and Daddy but, not nerely as much. Every morning I wait for you to wake up in anticipation of our cuddle time even if it just a few short minutes. When I hear you talking I come into your room. As you look up at me with a huge smile on your little face I remember what was said to me when I was pregnant. I was told that there was no chance that you would not be the happiest child because I was always happy and smiling. Each day this has been proved to me over and over.

You are so content to sit in your playpen surrounded by your toys and watch out the window or cartoons on TV. You love to be in your jumpy making all sorts of sounds and talking nose to nose with Oakley. But this month we have BIG news to announce...you began to scoot and you are pulling yourself up on anything and everything around you! You are so close to crawling, we think that is what you will be giving us for Christmas.

The Thursday before Chrsitmas along with shopping we had to squeeze in a quick trip to the doctors so you could get your flu shot. You were amazing you just laid there playing with a toy and before you knew it she was done and you were still smiling. Unfortunatly they didn't weigh you at this visit so we have to wait a few more weeks to see how much you have grown.

Olivia, your smile lights up every room you are in. No matter where we go people stop and chat with you , everytime you smile back and put on a little show for them. They all make the same comment about how happy and beautiful you are.




 
Look Mama I am getting really good at using my sippy cup!

So excited about Olivia on TV.

All bundled up and ready for the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment