Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Words

I have been putting this post off, but I now feel we can safely share this. For almost the last month Olivia has been saying Mama and Mom but I was sure that she did not get the connection between the words and Me. But since I have been back to work this past week I think she has the connection between the two. And an even better way to end the week is with hearing her say Dada for the first time today. I know that Ben felt even more excited then I did when those precious words escaped her mouth.

I never thought 2 such small words could ever hold so much meaning, yet to us I think they hold the world.  I can't wait to hear what is next to come out. I always thought that 'Oakley Stop' would be the first thing she would say, I am glad that it was Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment