Friday, December 17, 2010

Back at Work

What a great way to end my first day at work...taking Olivia to see Santa!


I have truly been blessed to have spent 6 months at home with little Olivia. I have been there for every smile, laugh, all of her firsts, and every new adventure. But, we all knew that the time would come that I would have to return to the real world. It's now been a month that I have been back at work and it's been a big adjustment...for me that is! Olivia loves spending so much time with all of her Grandparent's and the Greats even though I know deep down she misses me!

Leaving her each morning has to be the hardest part of my day no matter what is thrown at me in the office. Yet, coming home every day and seeing her face light up with the biggest smile when she sees me, well that just makes me melt. I love coming home every day and spending that special time with her sitting on my lap either watching cartoons, reading our favorite book, or just cuddling. We have settled into our own little routine, around all the holiday events that have been going on.

Olivia I cherish every second that I am with you, there is no time when we are together that you do not put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment