Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa's Coming Hurry

As it got closer and closer to Christmas I realized that the only one I had done any shopping for was Olivia. Yes, she may be the most important but I think it was time to head out and tackle the mall. Thursday I was lucky to be working from home so I finished up in the wee hours of the morning. After bundling Olivia up we were off. I was so proud of my little munchkin she did so well, lots of running around and she shopped like a pro! By that night we were finished and everything was wrapped and under the tree.

After our first stop we were already halfway done.

We met Daddy for lunch at our favorite pizza place in College Park.
Olivia loves to go there and put on a show for all the waitresses and let me just tell you
they love when she comes in.

We ran into a few people at the Altamonte Mall, everyone out doing last minute shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment