Monday, October 17, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce...

...LaLa

In the past few weeks Olivia has gone from looking at her reflection, or being asked who she was and saying 'Baby' to now saying 'LaLa'. She tries to repeat you when you say Olivia but it comes out a little more like LaLa or Jala (Hala)!


Tia and Lala!
Please excuse the looks I was getting from these two, although I am dying that they are making the same face!
I am thrilled that she is learning to say her name, I wasn't sure when they figure this out. What is even cuter is that her very first BFF Caitlin (also our God Daughter) has been calling herself Tia. So we now have the adventures of Tia and LaLa to report on and there are lots of them. They have a love/hate (but only when certain toys are involved) relationship. Oh I know their Daddy's are going to have lots of fun in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment