Monday, October 24, 2011

17 Month's

17 Month's

Another month has passed us by and Olivia, you just continue to change and grow.



In the past few weeks you have begun to really put words together. I can't wait to hear you say a full sentance. My favorite was listening to you at Mommom's the other day. While you were sitting in your charir having lunch we were watching Barney and when it came to the end of the show you sang the first part of the song. 'I love you, you love me...' I about feel off the chair. I wish that I had it on camera.


You learned a new animal this month, Daddy taught you how to do Shark. You put your little hand or hands on your head and go 'do do, do do!'. It is the cutest thing since the chicken.

We have had another month of cuts and bruises, but they seem to be slowing down just a little. The good news is we are moving into the colder month's, so maybe the extra padding in those layers will help cushion you a little more.



Your appetite is still going strong and we just continue to introduce you to more and more. You still love your cous cous and green beans (which you now can say), but we are adding to that list. I am not sure weather to be happy that you don't care for cookies and cakes or to be happy because you would rather have fruit. You did have a few licks of my lollipop while we were at Sea World last weekend so we know you won't avoid the sweets completely. We now have a small cooler bag that we tote just about anywhere with all your snacks. Luckily for Mommy too, I always put something in there for me.



The big news this month is that you are finally all moved into your new room. We still have some parts of your wall decor to move over but everything else is there. You also love to point to Mommy's ever growing belly. If we ask you where Mommy's baby is you come and point to it. When we sit in bed or on the couch you wave to the baby in my belly and say hi, you love to give it kisses and squish your face into it. Daddy and I love to watch you do these things and just hope that when the baby gets here it continues. I have my doubts when I see you hug and hold your baby doll and then 2 minutes later you throw her to the floor and walk away.



Just for fun! Some of the ways you sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment