Friday, October 21, 2011

What's In A Name?

A name is only the one thing that is attached to this new being for the rest of 'its' life. Ok unless I have one who decides its not good enough and goes to change it. But since it won't be Guitar, Blanket, Apple, or anything else strange I doubt that will happen. We want a strong name thats original but not overly used.

Ben and I have had our names picked out for about a month now. Which is really good because with Olivia we had it narrowed to 2 girls names and no boys names on the day we found out. But to us keeping it meaningful to us is important.

Olivia's middle name is my Mom's and my middle name. Which made it special and important for me to have our oldest or only daughter continue this tradition we started.

Most Popular Baby Names for 2012
Will the new baby's name be on this list? We would love to hear your guess on what the new baby's name will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment