Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chatting with Olivia



Ben and I often find ourselves looking at eachother over things that Olivia says. Many times we are trying very hard not to laugh but she just says the most hilarious things. I want to keep these little moments fresh so we can share them with her when she is older. So every few weeks I will post the funny things that she says, I will call it "Out of the Mouth's of Babes!".

Conversation #1:
Half way through our discussion about school:
Mommy: So Olivia what else did you do at school today?
Olivia: I'm looking out the window. I not listening.

Conversation #2:
Daddy: What does a cow do?
Olivia: Mooo
Daddy: What does Mommy do?
Olivia: Snore
(Really me snore? I think not.)

Conversation #3:
Olivia: While looking in the mirror "You (Mommy) have big boobies, I have little boobies.)

Conversation #4:
Daddy: Good Morning Olivia, you slept so good.
Olivia: I want to sleep more!

Conversation #5:
Mommy: You can talk like a Pirate today. Say "Aye Matey"
Olivia: That's so weird Mommy.






No comments:

Post a Comment