Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5 Month's {Benjamin}


No Dr. appointment this month so his stats are only what I have done myself. Next month we return for his well visit. But I did weigh him the other day and he was 17.5lbs! We love every little roll and wrinkle.

This month has been a busy one for us with the final summer travel and also with Benjamin. He went on his first flight, going to Boston and laying over in Baltimore (my hometown). Of course he was an angel, he ate on the way up, napped in Daddy's arms, and ate on the way down. He even played on the seat with Olivia while people were getting off and then back on the plane. He also took his first trolley ride, train ride, subway ride, and I am sure there were others.


He started with his solid food and has been loving it. He eats his rice cereal with passion, you can't get it in his mouth fast enough. He now gets it every morning for breakfast. We have begun with veggies, green beans were first and unless you covered them with rice cereal he hated them. Next up was squash and that went over much better. This week is carrots and he gobbled down the entire 2 oz container on his first try, I guess he kinda likes them. We can't wait to start the fruit in the next few weeks.

Food Coma...such a man!
 He is about to pop a tooth through any day as well. He is a drooling, chewing mess but I know when this kid has teeth he is going to eat me out of house and home. I am really going to have to keep the fridge stocked with ready to eat goodies. Thankfully Pinterest has great ideas for that!

Of course with all this eating he is growing, growing, growing all the way into 9 month PJ's, 3-6 month clothes, and his diapers are a 3. What? That is the same size diaper that Olivia is in. Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment