Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chatting With Olivia



Conversation #1
Olivia came running over waving ACE bandages
Mommy: Olivia, were you in Uncle James' room?
Olivia: Not right now.
Ahh at least she was honest.

Conversation #2We had to move Olivia's car seat into the middle so she could be next to brother because of this conversation we had
Olivia: Mom, I can't reach him.
Mommy: I'm sorry honey!
Olivia: But Mom, he wants to hold my hand.
All I could see was Benjamin's little hand reaching out over the side of his car seat. Heart Melted!

Conversation #3
About going to a school friends birthday party
Olivia: Are my friends going to be there?
Daddy:  Yes!
Olivia: Corey? Livi? Hannah?
Daddy: I think so.
Olivia: Is Mrs. Rosina going to be there?
Daddy: No Honey, I think your teacher needs a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment