Monday, April 18, 2011

I Have An Office

After working in retail for 10+ years and having to share my desk with everyone who worked each day...It's been a long time coming.

It's been my dream and one of the things that I jokingly told people who asked me what I wanted in a new job. Ok so I just said I would be happy with a desk, so I have exceded my dream for right now. It came out of now where when I came into a meeting that I had no idea what it was for. I was given a new position that would require me putting in some time with another person at work. So a week later I came into meet with him and as he was showing me around our new floor of offices said and you can work here. I was kinda like ok, when I come in I can use this office, no biggie. But throughtout the week as I was working in my borrowed space, I asked if I could leave something in the desk instead of bringing it back and forth. Silly me I found out that it is my office and I can "make it pretty" if I want.

Umm, yea I want to...Thank you!!!!!

So here are some before's and after. I still have a couple things to get on the walls but I need to bring Ben to do that part.

Before

After



No comments:

Post a Comment