Thursday, April 14, 2011

We Miss Daddy

Daddy is on his way home from his "work" trip to the keys and we could not be more excited for his return. Olivia and I have had such a fun week playing, eating, taking long baths, and resting. She may have been one step ahead of me almost each morning, but we managed to still get out the door on time. She was so good each night we came home after work and played in her pen, then snack time while I clean up the kitchen, long time playing in the bath tub, and then its time for bed. Bed time has been so easy this week, at 7:50 you get a bottle and we lay in Mommy's big bed and by 8:10 you are sound asleep.

She even watched as I gave Oakley a bath, which was very entertaining. Then he decided when it was her turn to watch her, because she was laying in the water kicking her feet so hard. Between the two of them I was soaked, you would have thought I got right in there with them.

Pardon the pictures, they aren't the best since they came off my iPhone.

Good Morning Mommy

PJ Playtime

No comments:

Post a Comment