Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mini Makeover: Living Room

It was a long time coming and we finally began making some changes in the living room. Ben and I went to pick up a new entertainment center, we needed something with more storage and we found exactly what we wanted. I picked up a few new pillows, found some great decorative bargains, and ordered some new photos. I am not very good at changing out the picture frames in our house, now everything just looks so fresh. I can't wait to get to the kitchen and begin replacing some of the hand-me-downs we have been so grateful to start us off way back when!

Yes, for now Olivia's play pen has been moved out of the living room and into another space, HER SPACE. More on that when I finish making it nice.

For now here are the AFTERS of our living room makeover.



No comments:

Post a Comment